Purported SEO experts abound on the Internet these days. You pay them thousand of pounds and they promise you magnificent results. More often than not though, they fall short in delivering their end of the deal.
Imagine how efficient and optimal it would be for your enterprise’s resources if you can just closely monitor how your online campaign is being managed. Imagine not operating blindly as you know exactly just how effective the search engine optimisation solutions being utilised are.
How can you achieve this?
Fortunately for you, there are in fact efficient methods to monitor your online campaign’s efficacy and this is by way of ongoing SEO reporting. Bear in mind that search engine optimisation is an exact science so it is entirely possible to quantify how each technique you are utilising is faring. When you know this, you have the tools to better assess whether or not the solutions actually facilitate conversion and therefore earn you revenues. You’ll then consequently be able to eliminate those that are not working and continue implementing those that are.
How is SEO reporting done?
As was mentioned, each search engine optimisation technique can be quantified and this is through the use of bespoke analytics programs. When done meticulously, SEO reporting will include these crucial elements:
- Analytics reporting – This is a point-by-point analysis of key performance indicators such as revenue per visit, percentage of final conversion from sponsored advertisement and organic traffic, and the percentage of conversion for traffic garnered naturally by a website.
- Visibility reporting – Put simply, this type of report informs you about your website’s placement on search engine results for particular words or phrases.
- Executive reporting – This reporting typically summarises key performance indicators within the periods specified by the client.
Benefits of SEO reporting
Opting to avail of SEO reporting has numerous advantages:
- Actionable data – Operating an enterprise blindly depletes resources. So it is certainly a boon to know just where exactly your online campaign is at so that you get to respond accordingly.
- Efficient supervision – Whether yours is an outsourced or an in-house SEO team, you can rest assured knowing that you are actually able to monitor how your online campaign is faring.
- Opportunity for improvement – Because you have actionable insight into your website’s overall performance, you can then easily initiate improvement in areas that require it.
Let IA SEO help you out
Partner with us and you will have all the information you need to get your business buzzing online. As a long established SEO company, we have a wide range of bespoke analytics and metrics tools which you can utilise so that you will never again have to operate your enterprise blindly.